Premium stainless steel hardware and thick tempered glass. Functional towel bar.
Stable stainless steel pivot and foldable hinges. Watertight seals.
Independent bath space. Rust-free header and hardware. Low-noise rollers.
Transparent tempered glass panels don't impair visibility in the room. Shower places feel more spacious.
Shower doors on the tub enhance safety, especially for elder customers. The glasses come with waterproof PVC sweeps to retain the splashes in the tub.
The bath shower enclosures can be custom-built to exactly fit the tub's specifications.
Toughened glasses applied to bath shower enclosures endure high temperatures, which is a fit for long-time bathing.
1. Measure and Prepare: Gather tools and materials. Measure the tub opening.
2. Choose Door Type: Select preferred door type (sliding, hinged, pivot).
3. Install Bottom Track/Threshold: Follow instructions to secure bottom track/threshold.
4. Attach Side Jambs/Tracks: Install the side jambs or tracks according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Mount Door Panels: Attach door panels to jambs/tracks, ensuring level alignment.
6. Adjust and Secure Door: Make adjustments for fit and tighten screws.
7. Install Seals and Hardware: Place seals/gaskets and install additional hardware.
8. Check Operation: Test door for smooth movement and make adjustments if needed.
9. Caulk and Seal: Apply waterproof caulk/silicone along door edges, tub, and walls.